Friday, April 2, 2010

Ready for 2010 Race Season Finally

Wow what a roller coaster ride it has been preparing for the 2010 season. Began Formula Atlantic testing last August after the fall of the Formula BMW series I prepared for prior.
March 2nd I learned the Atlantic Season was coming to an end as well. All I could think about was all the hard work and preparation was lost. I had completed 22 days and was very comfortable in the car and was running competitive times which made the bad news that much more difficult to accept.


Luckily I was introduced to Andretti Autosport Mid-March and was able to secure a ride with their USF2000 series. I have always been told when one door closes another opens. This was more like a dream come true than a door opening. What an opportunity to be able to drive for one of the most successful race teams in America and Michael Andretti!!


I begin testing the F2000 car within the next couple weeks can't wait to get back on the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment