Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome to My Blog


Hello Everyone

Thanks for checking my site out. It has been a busy weekend for me. Attended the CES show in Vegas Saturday.....WOW couldn't believe everything there! I had a blast!!!!

Made new friends with the guys from Case-Mate. They have created a new website http://imakemycase.case-mate.com/ where you can create your own design for iPhone or Blackberry. Very Cool!! I wonder if they could design a paint job for me???

I will be in Buttonwillow California until Wednesday, testing in The Jensen Motorsport Dipdive Car again.


Zach

1 comment:

  1. Zack, remember me from the practice track in Hitchcock, Texas last Sunday morning 2/14/2010. I was the guy on the black Suzuki Hayabusa motorcycle, the guitarist... Remember? Anyways, after I watched you slide into the muddy water that afternoon I went home and told my daughter about meeting you and she wants to meet you. She is also on face book, her name is Reagan Froncek and her cell phone number is 409-392-8565. Give her a call or e-mail her on her face book page. I think she has a picture of herself downloaded. Anyways, stay in touch.
    Your friend,
    Doug Palmer
    281-330-6789

    ReplyDelete